Reins of Life is dedicated to ensuring the safety of its staff, participants, family members and volunteers as we return to work.
We continue to closely monitor the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), following the “Back to Business Plan” for Chester County and the State of Pennsylvania. We will begin offering programming at our facility on August 12, 2020.
The following safeguards and safety protocols will be followed to reduce the spread of COVID-19 at our facility:
- Reins of Life will continue to follow recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Pennsylvania Department of Health, and recommendations by our medical advisors.
- Local risk levels regarding COVID-19 will be evaluated daily.
- Staff and volunteers who show symptoms or are diagnosed with COVID-19, or have another illness or are unwell, are restricted from being at the facility.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE), including protective masks, will be required for all staff and volunteers. Reins of Life will supply masks and non-latex gloves as needed.
- Participants are required to use hand sanitizer before and after each lesson.
- Reins of Life will have designated access areas with limitations to the number of individuals in designated access areas, maintaining a minimum of 6′ of social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at designated access areas.
- When participants or volunteers are at the facility for lessons or sessions, doors will remain open to reduce touch surfaces.
- Participation will be first come, first serve. REINS OF LIFE WILL OFFER INDIVIDUAL PRIVATE LESSONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Reins of Life staff will oversee routine cleaning and disinfection of the facility. This includes cleaning and sanitization of equipment (including tack and helmets), and practicing routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
NOTE: Please use your home restroom prior to arrival as our home will not be open for use during the pandemic.